Saturday 11 July 2020

Jyotsna bhatt and ceramics



Jyotsna Bhatt 
Jyotsna Bhatt is a name synonymous with fine arts and sculpture in Baroda.  She studied sculpture at the Faculty of Fine Arts, MS University, Baroda and then pursued a course in Ceramics at Brooklyn Museum Art School, USA. In an illustrious career spanning over 50 years, Jyotsna Bhatt has mentored several young minds, who have carved a niche as prominent ceramicists. Jyotsna
ben has several arts shows, exhibitions and workshops to her credit. She has been constantly supported by her husband Jyoti Bhatt. 




She says, “I have received tremendous support from my family since I was a kid. I grew up in a joint family and lost my father at a young age; my uncle saw that I had an aptitude for art and encouraged me to pursue fine arts. Even after I got married, my husband has been incredibly supportive. My family is a very big part of all my achievements.” 




LESSON FROM HER – One word of encouragement can make someone’s journey worthwhile. Inspire others to do more with your encouraging words

No comments:

Post a Comment

pottery : a Brief History : मिट्टी के बर्तनों: एक संक्षिप्त इतिहास

                        INTRODUCTION                                                Pottery : A Brief History                             ...